Yes I am a little proud of myself because I finally finished Kennady's birth announcement. I know she's been here for a while, but NOW its official :) So here is our Baby Announcement/Happy New year ect card. I sent some out to family, but to the rest of our dear friends and family here is yours via our blog!! haha I know its not as personal but hey we still love ya!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
YEAH for me!!
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah for you is right! The announcemnt is adorable! :) And tell Kaylee good job on going on her potty...she's getting so big.
OH MY GOSH! Her face is classic!! Lucky for you that you have lil Kenn cause Kaylee is turning into such a BIG GIRL! I love you guys!
Kaylee and Kennady are so beautiful!
Post a Comment