Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1 month old


1 month check up and she is 9 lbs 8 oz 21 in
A perfect Princes in Training
*Dr. Clayton said that not me :)


*Here is Kaylee at 1 month. Resemblance- yes or no?


I cannot believe that our newborn baby is already 1 month old today. It just makes me so sad how fast the days go. However, even as I am thinking this my sweet little girl is laying on the couch sleeping as I blog...umm maybe I should go cherish the time I have with her :)

We have thoroughly enjoyed our two sweet girls and are getting use to this family of four business. Man it takes forever to get ready these days!! But both girls are adorable, Kaylee still loves being the helpful big sister and Kennady is getting use to things here around the Pack house!

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait until tomorrow,
because babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow.
So hush-a-bye cobwebs, dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep!

(Now I just need to heed this advice!)


Kaylee giving Sissy a hug

Holding Kennady by herself!

5 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

They do look similar...if Kennady is even half as cute as Kaylee she will still be amazingly adorable ;) By the way- loved the J-Dawgs tonight...mmm.

Cristina said...

That last picture is my FAV! Look at Kaylee with her little legs crossed!

Cindy said...

Wow they are both so adorable!!! Kira weighed 9lbs 8oz and was 20 inches long when she was born wild huh!!!

david said...

so cute! kennady looks so big and it's only been 2 weeks since we saw her. we've missed you guys - LOST just isn't the same...

Julie said...

oh so adorable!!! You're are a lucky mommy with sweet little girls! The Weaver family can't wait to meet baby Kennady...I think Austin will have his pick of two cute girls to flirt with in a few years :)