Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lately we've been...

snuggling,
(also considered squishing, poking and "please be soft sweetie" time)

teaching,
(who doesn't need to know how to use the phone at 6 wks of age these days)

playtime's,
baths,

matching outfits,

Laziness,vacations,
(Cedar City was fun guys. We love ya'll...and In N Out!)

parties,
(We miss you Wismans, I mean Wisemans-haha)

curiosity,
(whatcha doing down there mom?)


fake crying,
accidents,
(Kennday you can't pull off without notice!)

waiting for Daddy to come home,

getting some sleep,

copying,

miracle salon trips,
(YES-no more yellow!)

Just to remind you of the daffodil yellow color it was! WOW!
And some just down right cuteness,
(yes I am biased!)




We've had some good ol' times lately! We are happy and blessed to have such great friends and family. Hope 2009 continues just like this....and I promise to blog better!

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Love this post! Your hair is SO cute! :) I also love the picture of Kaylee peeking out of the window...haha!

Cristina said...

Aw, I love this post! Kinda creative! I love your hair and the pic of Kaylee feeding the baby doll! haha! she's so smart