Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Camera

So we splurged and got a new Canon SLR! Shane's new job has allowed us to have a money jar, he gets what I call "tips" each day according to his sales. So we saved up and got a Rebel! Here are a few pics we took. We just got it, but we are already in love!!!




2 comments:

Alexis said...

Welcome to the greatest invention ever. And I still don't even know half of the things this camera can do! I love it. Now you have to start downloading all of the trials for editing programs and mess with the pictures. It's almost as wasteful as facebook but way cooler! haha Thanks for the b-day wishes, we miss you guys!

Emma and John said...

I'm so jealous! I love that camera! I can already tell the pictures are clearer. I just need to convince John that we need a new camera! The girls are looking so cute.