ohhh waaa ohhh. That dumb song has been in my head...thanks Katie!Anyways... so we've been having some nice weather off and on here and so Kaylee and I have been able to go outside a little bit. Kaylee loves coloring with chalk (or just holding it, running around with it, getting it all over herself and MAYBE putting one line on the sidewalk!) haha its been fun! She has also been RE-introduced to her swing that she didn't really like as a baby but now loves since her sister is in it :) She also says EVERYTHING. She is our little parrot. What you say, she says....and I've learned that the hard way. She told me the other morning, "Mommy 'ome on, Kealy hungy affles." And earlier in the tub one day after I asked her to clean up her toys she said, "No, mommy neam up Kealys toys." YEA! So we really can't use the "we can't understand what you are saying" excuse. She makes it pretty clear and we love it. We are truly amazed everyday by her! Thats our Kaylee!
Monday, February 23, 2009
My Life be like....
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha! Kaylee is so adorable...I'm also very impressed by her speech! :)
Post a Comment