Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just Because....

So I was looking at a friends blog and she had posted a picture of her "swollen" feet. I just laughed. That is something about my pregnancy with Kaylee that I will NEVER forget. I guess I will post this to remind myself...and give you all a good laugh!

Yep. Those are my feet. And yes there is No definition, no shape and yes my toes did feel like they would pop off at any second.
So my dears....those are swollen feet!

8 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Holy Crap!!! I'm so lucky! :)

Jeanine said...

That is hilarious !! You are a brave soul to post that .. but all know how cute you are so its all good

Brittney said...

I know I know! I dont have it that bad... especially compared when i got toxemia with lily but feel like i have perma-cushion feet! Anyway Im being induced tomorrow!!!! Your girls are just beautiful!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

No way!!! Did you have to cut that toe ring off?

adamemilybowman said...

Ouch, I am so glad that I didn't get that with my pregnancies. I can only imagine the pressure.

Darren Johnson Family said...

Oh dear, I am sorry. I thought that mine were bad but they were nothing like this. It's amazing that our skin can stretch so much and then actually look normal again!!

Jackie&RyanPeck said...

At least your toes still look good ;)

Darren Johnson Family said...

check out my sisters blog. She's giving away some of her custom made note cards for free! They are so adorable! Her blog is avftp.blospot.com and then click on the link to leave a commment. Click on wimzieprints to see all 16 of her designs.