Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Wifey!!!




Today was Shara's 25th Birthday, soooooo- Happy Bird-day to Shara!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up. I have watched you become such a wonderful young woman, and now you are a quarter century old!!! (Shara has let me know that my tone is not appreciated, and I quote, "Blogging is not a Game.")


So our day....It kinda sucked a little because it was on Sunday, and there is only so much Sabbath Breaking allowed in our house, but was still a nice day. We had a bunch of family over- all but my dad because he had to work with the youngins over at BYU. (Shara is reading this as I type it up, and she wants you all to know that she has nothing to do with what I am writing, and most of my comments are not sanctioned by the Pack Family Blogging Committee.) I made fajitas and my mom brought cupcakes and it was a jolly old time at the Pack house. Here is some picture documentation.




Katie likes chasing cars.
The Fam
Ben "Thrilled to be Here" Rucker

Kaylee helping Momma. Kay may be the only girl alive that has a birthday every single day.


The candle equation is as follows. Take the top cupcake tier total number (2) as the first number in Shara's age, then add the second tier total (3) to the first tier total (2) and use that sum (5) as the second part of Shara's age, and BAM! 25.



In all seriousness though, we do love you Sher. You are a fantastic mom to your kiddies, and a great wife. I hope your day was a good one. I love you.



4 comments:

Cristina said...

Happy Birthday!!! These pictures made me so sad, especially when I saw Halie in them. I miss you guys! My house has two guest rooms (they're both the size of a large closet but still!) please come visit me :)

Ben N Nessa said...

Happy Birthday my SWEEEEEET Shara! :) Love you tons.

The Pack's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pack's said...

Funny how only a select few of the attendees are pictured in this post. What exactly are you all trying to say? :)