Since Kennady is 6 months old and it has flown by I wanted to fill this out for myself before I forget too much!1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?: Not really. We were hoping to have the girls about 2 years apart so it was a little early, BUT what can ya do! Bring it on baby!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?: Yes almost 4 years.3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?: What the what?!? haha no I was surprised, but it wasn't anything like your first. At least you kind of know what to expect and it was something we knew we wanted eventually so we just got over the fact that "eventually" came a little early :)
Side note I thought, "Sweet. One period in over two years. I'm not complaining!"
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?: 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?: We were on vacation in San Diego and I felt like crap. Nothing sounded good, not even our beloved Taco Surf, and I had been throwing up. SO we went and got a pregnancy test, I kind of already knew it would be positive cause I just felt it, but was in denial. It was the kind that said Pregnant or Not Pregnant. Well I took it and indeed it said Pregnant!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?: Sorry AGAIN Mom, but it was Katie AGAIN (after Shane of course) I told her in the bathroom of the condo at San Diego.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?: DUH! We cannot NOT find out. We're too impatient.
9. DUE DATE?: January 24, 2009
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?: Nah. I was fine this one.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?: Onion Rings for the first little while. Then it was Pace Picante salsa. I ALWAYS felt like chips and salsa.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?: I honestly don't remember. I probably was a beast at times, but I don't remember getting all crazy. You should ask Shane :)
13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX?: GIRLY GIRL. That's how we role apparently.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?: Nope. Of course we would love a boy, but since the babies would be close together we thought it would be fun if it was another little girl!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN?: I gained 31.6 lbs to be exact!

16. DID YOU HAVE BABY SHOWERS?: Nah. It was another girl and she was my second. Maybe if we EVER have a boy people will "shower" me again!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?: I knew I wasn't having any :)
18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?: Just that dreaded heartburn! BUT this time I was prepared and started poping antacid pills right from the start!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?: At Orem Community Hospital.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?: We were on vacation in San Diego and I felt like crap. Nothing sounded good, not even our beloved Taco Surf, and I had been throwing up. SO we went and got a pregnancy test, I kind of already knew it would be positive cause I just felt it, but was in denial. It was the kind that said Pregnant or Not Pregnant. Well I took it and indeed it said Pregnant!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?: DUH! We cannot NOT find out. We're too impatient.
9. DUE DATE?: January 24, 2009
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?: Nah. I was fine this one.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?: Onion Rings for the first little while. Then it was Pace Picante salsa. I ALWAYS felt like chips and salsa.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?: I honestly don't remember. I probably was a beast at times, but I don't remember getting all crazy. You should ask Shane :)
13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX?: GIRLY GIRL. That's how we role apparently.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?: Nope. Of course we would love a boy, but since the babies would be close together we thought it would be fun if it was another little girl!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN?: I gained 31.6 lbs to be exact!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?: I knew I wasn't having any :)
18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?: Just that dreaded heartburn! BUT this time I was prepared and started poping antacid pills right from the start!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?: At Orem Community Hospital.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?: My Mommy, who happens to be the best!
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?: HECK YES! I was already dilated to a 3 1/2 for a week so once my water broke it started fast and hard core. I said. "Drugs please" the second I walked in the door and anxiously awaited the epideral. When the anestegioligist finally came and gave me my 3 doses (they had to because I was far along and they wanted i tto work for me) and they kicked in I was on cloud 9!! haha
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?: January 4, 2009.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD?: Kennady Lynn. We liked the name Kennady when we had Kaylee, but Kaylee won. This time it was between Kennady and Claire. We decided on Kennady and then Lynn because that is my mom's middle name and Shane's dads' name.
28. ANY SIBLINGS? Kaylee Christine is the proud big sister. She has loved Kennady since they day she met her. She has always showered her with hugs and kisses. She is a wonderful big sister and she loves her Kenny very much!
Our FIRST cute family picture
Kennady's little friend Berlin Johnson who was suppose to be born before her! Sorry Neen!
Some of the many visitors Kennady had during our stay at the hospital. She is very lucky to have SO many people who love her so much!

4 comments:
Shara I'm in your post!! I was so excited :) I miss you and your babies all the time!
I loved this post!!! Kennady is adorable....we love her big smiles.
Quite a difference in birth experience from your first to your second huh. I am glad that it went so much better than ghetto Oak-Town!
Great Post!! Kennady is beautiful! They grow WAY too fast :)
Post a Comment