Kaylee went poo in the potty!!! (Sorry about the actual poo in the picture. Shane took it)She was very pleased with herself. It's hard when your child says, "Mom, I pooped change me." Um you are ready! So I had told her earlier that day, Please Kay try to tell me when you have to go poo poo because it is gross to change you. So she told me later that she had to poop, I put her on the toilet and she did!! She was so happy. She said, "I want to tell ellebody." So we made the calls and she proudly told them how she pooped, flushed it, took a picture and got a cookie :) Yeah Kaylee. We are so happy!! Hopefully this is the start of something.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Drum roll please.....
Sharing this with you: S-K-S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kaylee - Yay! I'm so proud of you!!
Shara - sick pic! :)
That is the funniest post. Only a parent would be proud of this!
Post a Comment