Sunday, January 4, 2009

Presenting...





Presenting....well, we don't really know her name for sure yet, but OUR NEW LITTLE GIRL!!! Shara had our second daughter this morning at 7:30 and both baby and mamma are happy and healthy. We are so proud of our little Shara. She did awesome, and we were very happy that
A. We were not in Oakland with gunshots firing around the corner
B. Our nurse was sweet and was not Big Momma
C. We got to hold our little girl the same day and everything took about 3 1/2 hours instead of 15.

Thats just the short list of the things I can think of that were nice about this time. Our sweet Kaylee was such cutie. She had to give 20 kisses and hugs and as she was leaving she calls back, "Bye Bye Baaby" and waves. I don't know if she understands that this baby will be living with us, but so far, she seems to be just fine with the idea.

We need ya'lls votes. We are back and forth between Kennady Rose and Claire Marie. As far as we can tell at this point it doesn't look like this kid of ours has blonde hair (if that helps you decide which way to vote), but either way we need some opinions from our friends and family on this one. So, let us know what you think!!!

We got some pretty cute pictures. There are many many more and I am sure Shara will update this blog as soon as she is up to it. (She is, afterall, the master editor). Enough with the rambling on and on- I know all ya'll really care about is pictures anyway, so here are to wet your appetite. Many more to come....





19 comments:

Sheen said...

congrats! congrats! congrats!

i can't believe you have 2 little girls now! how fun!!!

hope all is well.

can't wait to see more pics.

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

The Quist family especially Bailey likes the name Claire. So we vote for Claire. Plus easier to say with Kaylee, not such a mouthful!
ps. She is adorable!!!!! We love her!

Morgan said...

she's a doll. i like clair marie, but both are super cute! congrats!

Carolyn G said...

Congratulations! I like Kennedi Rose :)

Alexis said...

Woo!!! You're a ligit mom now!!! Don't you guys KIND OF wish Big Momma was there!?! Ha! I'm so excited for Clair Bear!!!! And I'm hoping she'll also be self-healing...

Lively's said...

Funny thing...Chris had the same names picked out IDENTICALLY for his little girl. Except for the spelling. But the first and middle names going together. Congrats to both mom and baby and hope everything is going well with the Pack family!

Anonymous said...

I vote claire. Love you guys!!!!!

Kira said...

Ya! Congrats she is beautiful! I vote for Kennedi Rose! Adorable!

Cindy said...

Yeah for you!!! Both names are great---I vote for Kennedi Rose!!
I just heard the news from my mom who heard it from Annie today at church!!! Omedeto Shane Good job with the pics and blog!!!

Cristina said...

we're so so excited to meet her! I can't wait to hear the story too, I dropped you off at 12:30 and 7 hours later you had a baby!

Alison said...

Congratulations! Robby said that today in church, Kaylee got to go with grandma and after everyone said "amen", they hear another "amen" from her. He said it was soo cute - and that coming from a guy!

I love both names!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! And boy, am I jealous, I'm so ready to be done being pregnant! :) I like both names--Claire is on our future possibilities list. :)

annie said...

Congratulations Shane and Shara! She's beautiful. I am glad to hear that things are well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you have 2 kids now!! My vote is for Claire

Chelsey Eddins said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Your little girls are beautiful! We like the name Kennady. :)

Nicole said...

YAY! Congratulations! Although, can I just say how unfair it is that you have your babies 3 weeks early!!! ;) haha I was suppose to be done before you! Can I just say she is ADORABLE! I'm so happy it went quickly this time. Can't wait to hear the labor story. ;) oh and my vote is for Kennady Rose.

Unknown said...

she is adorable! You did great Shara, congratulations to you and Shane. You look beautiful too. We like Keneddi Rose.

Maggie Raine said...

definitly KENNADI ROSE! we like claire but my family votes kennadi. Kaylee was being so cute yesterday... especially when she would say that she was kaylee and give the baby a kiss! congrats! love ya!

Jeanine said...

WoooHoo! She's beautiful and she's got us even more anxious for her little friend to get here! Congrats! :)