Our little Kennady is one week old TODAY! Yes it has been one magical week of life for our little girl. Highlights from the week:
-She has a big sister who absolutely ADORES her! Kaylee cries "uh oh" at ANY peep Kennady makes and runs right over to her to make sure she is ok. Whether or not the baby is ok she gets a big kiss from Kaylee.-Kaylee playing with her new Kitchen (thanks to my Aunt Tacy) aka literally throwing every play dish she has all over the room then singing "cleam up, cleam up eh-body" BUT not really picking anything up :)
-Kennady growing right before our eyes. I guess I forgot how fast they change.
-Grandma Shepherd is here helping SO much. I have no idea what I'd do without my mom, and can't think about when she has to leave :(
*Just for fun this is a picture of Shane and Kennady. Can you say twins :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009
1 Week old!
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kennedy is so freakin cute! That picture with her and Kaylee is adorable. I love it. Let's play!!!
I'm jealous.
Man o man, she is such a doll! That first week is definitely a magical one. Kaylee must be the absolute best sister ever!
Pack fam congrats! Your girls are dolls - Cam and Nicole Fisher
So cute I can't handle it! ;) Hey I'm still waiting to hear about the labor and the measurements for Kennady!
Post a Comment