Monday, December 29, 2008

On pins and Needles

So new little Pack is due January 24th HOWEVER I am dilated to 3 1/2 cm already! So WHO KNOWS. I think that is for sure the hardest thing. We really now have NO clue when she will get here. Kaylee came at 36 wks and 5 days and I am 36 wks and 2 days. So.........We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, do you have all your stuff ready? We're totally not ready yet. Haven't even packed my bag and still need to get a bassinet and get all the clothes washed. Terrible huh. I went to a dr appt today and wasn't even checked for dilation. I'll be thinking of you! Keep us updated! :)

Anonymous said...

OH that's so exciting!!! I know this is really stupid to say, but your pregnancy just flew by for me! ;) haha. Can't wait to see the new baby!

Cristina said...

I am SOOO excited!!

Candace said...

Woah, lucky duck!! Good luck and how freaking exciting!!! (ps...that went by REALLY fast!) You look amazing!!