Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Little Miss


Proof she does have eyes! Sometimes we forget that when she sleeps all day :) We are just so happy to have her off the Billibed and get to dress her! She had to be in diapers and be on that bed all day. Poor thing! So we are just so happy to see her happy and dressed!!


Kaylee wanted Sissy to lay with her in her big girl bed. She was so cute. We have to watch her a bit because she's a little rough, not on purpose, she just gets so excited.

10 comments:

Breanne said...

Kennady is beautiful just like Kaylee! It looks like Kaylee is so sweet with her.

Congrats. I'm really happy for you guys. I hope Kennady is an easy baby for you :)

Nate and Brooke said...

Oh she is adorable. I am so happy that Kaylee is so good with her. Hopefully the weather warms up so we can get together soon and play...

Jeanine said...

Having a beautiful healthy baby is the best feeling in the world! We are loving every minute of it! Kennady is beautiful :) So excited to have Berlin so close in age! If we all stick around for a few years, it will be fun to watch them grow together! Kaylee is a doll!

Nicole said...

Wow is she beautiful or what? Thanks for the info on her. I'm actually due on Jan 20th. However, knowing my luck it won't come for a while. haha.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are helping so much for me to be able to picture what I'm working towards (and impatiently waiting for)--an adorable little baby! Thanks for that! She's just precious!

Maggie Raine said...

She is so dang cute! I love holding her because she is just so tiny! I am glad that the old kitchen could be put to good use! Love you

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha...I love your little girls.

Scott and Jamie said...

Congrats on your newest little angel. She is adorable. Isn't it the best reward to see your first child loving your second? Oh, precious!

david said...

Remember when we used to be friends? That was fun. Your baby is a cutie! Too bad you live so far away, or we could see her in person... LOST starts soon...

Brittney said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!