Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Happy Hallowwen

Here are some pictures from our ward Halloween party. It was a ton of fun! Shane and I dressed up like White trash if you couldn't tell :) We have such a wonderful ward and love it so much. I actually ate most of Kaylee's candy after the party (Shara) and on Halloween night when I gave Kay her EMPTY bucket on Halloween night she looked at it and yelled "Oh NO." hahaha so much for trying to fool her!
Kaylee also very much enjoyed trick or treating. We decided to tell her to just say please at the doors since her saying trick or treat sounded like a bunch or crazy words :) She had a blast and every day looks for her "buckey" of candy! Enjoy the pictures. More to come when we can.

*Also we are having a phone crisis so you will not be able to get a hold of us via telephone but feel free to email or blog us and we'll try to check it! Sorry :)

3 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Love those pictures....you all look great :)

Candace said...

Cuuuuuuuute!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh my Goodness! These are sooo adorable!! Who took these pictures? I found you through Kristina! I see your little family is growing and doing well! I read all of your blogs just to catch up. Tell your dad hi for me! I dont know if you knew we both worked at that horrible Countrywide for a few months together. He would probably tell you the whole story or you may already know. Our manager was an idiot. :( Anway, glad to find ya! I like Blogging more than facebook.

Love,
Ashley Gilbert