Well my mother headed back to Sacramento this morning. She was here for a couple weeks to visit my sister, brother and I. It was so nice to have her here. We went to conference and played and just had a gay ol' time! We are all so sad to see Ba-Ba leave. We wish that the family lived closer. Get on that Shepherds!!!
Mom we love your guts and it was so nice to have you here. Kaylee misses you!
Here are a few pics we took while she was visiting!
Johnny made us Mexican Sushi...SO GOOD!
(He had a little Japanese help from Shane :)
(He had a little Japanese help from Shane :)
(Kaylee loves Mikey-she can say his name perfectly and it always comes with a cheesy grin!)

4 comments:
we missed you guys this week! whenever ya'll are free I'm totally up for some mexican sushi and skookies!
J Dawgs is my favorite! The special sauce is amazing! My friend from my home ward growing up is the one who opened J with her husband. It's delish and other than a baseball game or campout the only time I will eat a hot dog! It was good seeing you for a short moment at the partay!
you said "and here is the belly" and then there was nothing...I expect more from you Shara!
you look really cute shara, i hope everything is ok with your pregnancy. your little girl is adorable too.
Post a Comment