Monday, November 10, 2008

An excuse to post some pictures

New things are happening in the Pack Family, but in all honesty I just wanted to put some pictures up :) Who can ever have enough pictures of their child...wait WE CAN and we do. Sadly one day our children will ask, "Mommy I want to see pictures of you and Daddy from when I was little" and I will say "Too bad we only have 5!" hahaha but really Shane and I do need to be a little better about taking pictures (and video) of ourselves once in a while at least for our posterity's sake :)
*Oh we did get a home phone though so if you want the number message me and I will give it to you. The cell phones are no more people :(

I said Cheese mom now can we go for a walk!

My little "Mini Shane" and her very own popcorn bowl

She thinks its her seat...what can ya do, she's very proud of herself :)

The Little BYU fan with her Great Grandpa-They're twins!!

Trick or treating at the Mall

NO She is not hurt!!! She was playing with my makeup and got into my lipstick. When I looked at her she just said, "eye, eye." No kaylee its not for your eye!

Playing with Uncle Na-Nee

She LOVES cottage cheese (and eating it by herself)

1 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHA! I love the lipstick eye! :)