Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Place Like Home...or my Family!!


Once again I was able to go home for a week and see mi familia. It was really nice to be in Sacramento although it was really hot and I was thinking nice Fall weather...haha. Anyways it was just good to be able to spend time together and be with my family. I have to say I am very blessed with great family. Shane is a great husband and father and the Shepherds ROCK! (Much love to the Packs too!)
I guess I was just feeling lovey dovey :) Its just cool to have people in your family who are truly your best friends too. I love you guys!!!

Well enough of that :) here are some cute pics!!

She LOVES outside at Grandma's :)

Pictures at JCPenney's
(Interesting time, but we got some cute shots)

Just like daddy!

My belly at 24 weeks...and so it begins

7 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Oh you look so cute!! I am sorry I haven't called you lately I have been a busy bee!! But we need to get together especially when Carrie is here!!

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

OMG, look how big you are!!!! Haha Just Kidding......love you.

Ben N Nessa said...

Glad you had fun with your fam :) Love all of the pics...

Simmons Family said...

I win at the belly contest. Too bad you weren't showing more when we were visiting so we could get a real good belly shot. I love that we are pregnant at the same time...again! Miss you.

Jeanine said...

Glad you're back in town! Let's hang out soon!

Kyle Peterson said...

it's crazy to see you with a bump again. Kaylee is so dang cute. Are you going to the APX year end par tay?

Marc and Stacy said...

You are an adorable pregnant girl!!! Your family is so beautiful.