Monday, October 13, 2008

Little Miss Chatterbox

Yes our little Kaylee is just a chatterbox! There are times when it is purely nonsense jabber (still SO cute) but she has quite the little vocabulary. It just kills Shane and I to here her go from saying nigh (for nice) and ba-ba (for baby) to NICE and BABY! I mean she speaks so clearly. We are so impressed with our little girl. Its not fair how much she grows so quickly!
We love asking her to say different words and besides the occasional what the heck was that she usually is dead on. We just love it.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

My favorite thing she says is: AWESOME! :) Haha.

jessl said...

She is adorable! Natalie is still content making animal noises and screaming when she wants something. Oh well we miss you guys. Also, I love when they are so excited to say something and they don't know all the words so they start rambling and believing that you understand completely.