Friday, September 26, 2008

NO KEYBOARD

Our lovely little daughter decided our blue tooth piece was a toy hence breaking it with her constant touching, hence leading to NO mouse and keyboard. Stupid wireless stuff!! Apparently these days its hard to get an old keyboard that isn't from the 80's so I have no way of writing on my own computer. I still look at all your lovely blogs but there have been no posts and comments due to the lack of a electronic writing device :)
AHHHH we're working on it. If anyone knows someone with an old keyboard WITH a usb connector that would be fantastic!
I am home visiting the family right now (Thanks Shane) so I will try to catch you up on our oh so exciting life! I know you can't wait so I will try not to keep you all waiting too long.... :)

4 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

My email is ashleydianna@hotmail.com.

Have fun in Cali visiting your fam!

Nicole said...

Man, you go home a lot to visit! JEALOUS! Hope you are having fun! Sorry don't know about any keyboards with USB capability. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hey check a thrift store they usually have tons of old computer stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and did you hear Kira's new????