Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our big little little girl


So, I have this little girl named Kaylee. When I say little, please understand, she is 15 1/2 months old and dripping wet she does not weigh 20 lbs. She is a little little girl, but seriously, she is a genius. It is so nice that she can (most of the time) let us know what she wants. Kaylee has grown out of the "I'm just going to yell until you figure out what I want" stage, and has entered the "I'm just going to stand here and yell at you what I want" stage. We are working on her manners- which at this point is just putting "puh" on the end of whatever she wants. I'm sure the "lease" part will come, and I am also sure that I will be sad when it does. She is growing up so freaking fast that is almost makes me mad sometimes, but it is so fun to see her figure things out. Time seems to go too fast when we look back at our not so little baby, but we love every minute of it!

I say Cheese for the camera!

I color!

I try on my mom's clothes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when do you find out what the next one is? It can't be much longer now, our due dates are right next door to each other!

Ben N Nessa said...

We love your little girl!

Kyle Peterson said...

My trip to Utah was pretty crazy. Sorry I haven't blogged you lately. But now I'm back to attack. I just cannot get over how ridiculously cute Kaylee is!!! Do you know what numero dos is yet?

Nate and Brooke said...

I love the pig tails!!!!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

She is the prettiest little girl ever. Those blue eyes are beautiful. I heard she does a little modeling as a side job, true or false?

Jeanine said...

Ok, well, this is stating the obvious...but Kaylie is so cute I can hardly stand it! And I'm proud to say I think she really like her "Uncle Barrett" ;) Now we're having together! This is gonna be fun! Love you guys!