Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GIRLS RULE, Boys Drool!

HAHA Yes we will be adding yet another Diva to the Pack family. We found out today we are having another little girl. What can we say, we know how to make em :) We are SO excited! The baby looks healthy and well and we are just counting down the days before our lives are even more crazy!! Bring it on!

9 comments:

david said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys - so fun to have 2 in a row!

PS I think y'all left kaylee's pants at our house.

J Shepherd Family said...

We are all so very excited!

Miss Crystal said...

Congrats!!

Cristina said...

congratulations!! she will be such a cutie!

Cristina said...

AND...I just had to say that I love the picture of the week!

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! Can't wait to meet her :)

Kyle Peterson said...

Way to go! Good job guys.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Hi Shara! I'm so glad I'm getting to know our neighbors!!

Our blog is baphipps.blogspot.com!

Christina said...

Congrats on having another girl! It must run in Shepherd blood to have lots of girls.