Wednesday, August 20, 2008

China Cheats.

Okay, so tonight we were watching a little olympics and I came across a truely perplexing non-sport called "race-walking". Now, I do realize that not one of you know what this is, or that anything this rediculous exists, nonetheless, I am sitting here watching this "event" and I really cannot even believe that it is an olympic sport. I am again impressed at the amount of blatant cheating that the China "athletes" get away with. One of the China "athletes" just got her second warning yellow card resulting in a disqualifying red card. Way to go judge from the UK!! Stick it to the cheaters!!! Don't let them walk too fast, or else this "event" may just turn into an acutal competition that more than 5 people worldwide will tune in to watch. Luckily, I am one of those 5.

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Once ya'll left we sat on the couch for a little while, and then Houston turns to me and said "We're actually watching this!" like he couldn't believe it! I don't know who came up with this crap! But in case you were wondering, Olga won gold!

Brittney said...

I'm ashamed... but i was one of the 5. We thought it was so hilarious...me and my mother in law "race walked" each other around the house... i know, i know...sad. Congrats on 4 years! Where are you living now?

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha :)

Scott and Jamie said...

Shara! Hey I found your blog off of my old roommate Kristina's blog. So fun to see pictures of you and see what you've been up to. We must've gotten married the same summer, back in 04, and now both pregnant with baby #2! Congrats by the way, and let us know what it is when you find out!

Hayley said...

Shara!!!
Oh my gosh I was cracking up when I read this. It has been forever friend. I was looking at your posts and I seriously can not believe you have been married 4 years and that you will soon have two kids. It doesnt seem that long ago that you and I were eating at NY Burrito every other day in Rexburg. LOL. I was so happy to find your blog. Check mine out and you will see what I am up to. I am gonna let you be surprised. :)
Lets be in touch Shara. I was smiling so much when I was reading your blog. I just love you. You are hilarious!