Friday, July 4, 2008

Team USA

Well Happy 4th of July to all. Its crazy but this use to be my favorite holiday. Pancake Breakfast at the church, town parade, then off to Hagan Park for food, fun and fireworks! Oh how times change. Still we decided to make the most of this patriotic holiday and show our love for the good ol' USA! Today we're enjoying friends, family and BBQ yum! Here is our own "Team USA." Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

Well not to rub it in, but we spent the evening at Hagen Park listening to music and visiting with your mom and dad!

Julie said...

adorable!

Carolyn G said...

Wow, your baby's looking older! 4th of July IS my favorite holiday the last few years. I miss the pankcake breakfast though!

david said...

dudes--she is a doll! Shara, I thought you would have a matching outfit or something. Come on! Get with it! (or Shane I guess- that could be cute...)

Nate and Brooke said...

So I love the music on your blog, I really should put some on mine*especially the first song... Hope you have fun with your family these next couple of weeks...