Shara and Shane! We found your blog :) We are excited for Softball season...oh and congrats on the baby ;) We're going to add you to our "friends" list on our blog. ~The Ruckers
Sweet! I am due February 9th and we are not far off from each other...are you having a boy or a girl? I could not remember. We are having a baby girl...naming her Chloe. Anyhow, it sounds like Aaron and Shane have a lot in common. Aaron loves the Wii and loves the gym. He was a personal trainer for about a year when he got into the fitness industry.
13 comments:
that is so fun. its going to be so cute just like your little girl. well hope things go great and your feeling good.
Congratulations girl! That's exciting! I agree with Brooke. She/he will be gorgeous!
YAY!! congrats to you guys. hope you are feeling well!
welcome home from montana-- we even invited ya'll somewhere while you were gone. Go figure. And, I love the picture with all my heart!
Did I really just get that news through your blog? I'm going to pretend I didn't and am going to wait for Shane to call with the exciting news.
haha I love the pic you put up! perfect choice!
Congratulations!!!! Your photo is super!
woot woot! we are so excited for you guys!!
congrats! thats really exciting!
Shara and Shane! We found your blog :) We are excited for Softball season...oh and congrats on the baby ;) We're going to add you to our "friends" list on our blog. ~The Ruckers
ruckerruckus.blogspot.com
congrats!! i hope you are feeling well- you and jennika are at it again!!
Love it! This announcement was perfect! 'Oh yeah...' love it.
Congrats! How are you feeling? When will you find out the gender?
Sweet! I am due February 9th and we are not far off from each other...are you having a boy or a girl? I could not remember. We are having a baby girl...naming her Chloe. Anyhow, it sounds like Aaron and Shane have a lot in common. Aaron loves the Wii and loves the gym. He was a personal trainer for about a year when he got into the fitness industry.
- Ash
Post a Comment