Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Few Musings of a BORED Dad all alone

So, since I really have nothing else going on in my life until I go and dominate the weekly dodgeball game in a couple hours, I figured I would free some of the thoughts I have filling up my mind grapes.

First, I would love to vent a little about the "creepy gym guy" that always seems to be about 35 feet behind me to the left every time I turn around at the gym. Thankfully, this weirdo does not show his beautiful face everyday and ruin my workout, but it does happen way too much for comfort. I know you all know EXACTLY who I am talking about- The middle-aged borderline overweight guy in the cut off jean shorts and circa 1985 Riddell sweatband dousing the curl machine in literal gallons of sweat. Yeah, that guy. Dude, if you happen to be reading my blog too, please go away.

Second, may I take a second and rant about the Wii? Since my girls have left me for a record setting 2 weeks, I have been using this drug called Wii to a nearly ridiculous extent. I have to admit that the first few times I played I really was not blown away. I played the Wii Sports game and I thought, "Yeah, this is cute". Then I borrowed Zelda and Tiger Woods Golf from a couple friends, and WOW. Holy addicting- Note to Heroin, you've got nothing on the Wii.

3 comments:

Marc said...

Here's an idea. With all that free time you have, why don't you call your friend Marc and tell him the great news he hasn't heard yet.

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Shane! I totally relate on the creepy gym guy thing. I am missing my Pack friends terribly...

Jeanine said...

Great stuff Shaner! You're a funny cat! Thanks for coming to our little BBQ the other night ;) Great times! Kaylie is a walking Doll!...not to mention she loves "Uncle Barrett!" You guys rock!