Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where to start

Well...
I am starting to get REALLY excited for my brother to come home which happens to be in 12 days! WOW! (Now on to the important stuff)

Kaylee is now an expert in the art of backwards crawling. She has that part down she just hasn't got that you can also go forward. So she still sticks to rolling and her awkward side drag for now.

She also is clapping better. She use to "bravo" clap as we call it which is pretty self explanatory. Well now she gets that you actually separate the hand and then bring them together However she only does that with one hand as demonstrated here. (will get the video on when it will load!)

She points! She points at what she wants and where she wants to go sometimes. She adds a grunt occasionally, but mostly its just the pointing!

She loves her daddy. She points to him in pictures and then says his name. At this I could still be in denial because she could just be saying the sounds and then by chance point at him. Well then she pointed at him the other night, said his name and reached for him so I guess I can now sort of admit she might be actually saying dada where it means Shane.

She gets into everything! I truly need to rearrange the entire apartmen
t. This particular time I came in and she just smiled at me while holding all the stuff she had pulled down.

She Shares! Well when she wants to. She was baffeled when some friends came over and were playing with her toys. You should have seen her face. It was priceless. BUT when she does want to share its sweet!

and lastly she loves
sweets! (No explanation necessary)


*And I guess I should say
SOMETHING about the other two Pack members:) Shane is loving his job and it is nice because we get to see him. Shara enjoys her new challenge of working with the 10-11 year old girls in Activity Days and of course loves being a mama!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

She is SO cute!!! She and Taya remind me of each other in some ways - I can't pinpoint it. I love her big blue eyes though. It sounds like she is doing a lot these days!

Have fun welcoming your brother home!

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

I can't wait to see my baby next week!!!! Love Grammy Dee

Haas Family said...

She is way too cute.
Lanie