Saturday, March 8, 2008

The GREATEST invention of ALL TIME!

Okay, so this blog is typically a medium for Shara to post pictures of our little angel just so you all can see how much cuter she is than all the other babies you know, but today you are graced with a completely and utterly pointless post by Shane.

Before my video of my latest invention- A Rant. What is up with the Jazz? I know there have to be some men who read this. Do any of you have any idea how that team can play like a group of perennial all-stars one night, and the next night play worse than the First Colony Middle School 7th Grade Girls B team?? I mean come on. They beat the Nuggets tonight by 30. This is the same Nuggets team who beat the talented Grandpa's of San Antonio IN San Antonio the night before. Not like the Jazz have a chance getting through the West Playoffs anyway, but still it would be nice to see a little consistency. Tangent- The Spurs are HANDS DOWN the MOST BORING TEAM TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. PERIOD.

Okay, and now for the unveiling of...well, I don't really even know what to call this thing. I just hope it doesn't cost more than 5 bucks or I there is no way Shara will let me get it.





2 comments:

Marc said...

First, though you don't explicitly say you're a Jazz supporter, I am stunned that a once Jazz-hating Rocket-lover such as yourself would post remarks that could easily be interpreted as those of a frustrated Jazz fan. It baffles the mind.

Second, agreed that the Spurs are the most boring team ever.

Last, the Hawaii chair looks incredible. I wonder if it can reverse directions?

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

OMG, where did you find this?