Kaylee Christine is crawling forward. Yes she has found her way! She still likes to scoot backwards and do an occasional roll here and there, but something has clicked and she is now a crawling maniac. Its a funny little straight leg push every couple crawls, but nonetheless she's a pro!
Kaylee is still a clever child. I tried to make her crawl to me, but instead she crawled to my mom who was way closer and then pointed at me like "hello Grandma take me over there." She also booked it over to Aunt Annie when she saw that she had ice cream. What can I say, she's a girl who knows what she wants! So congrats Kaylee. You Rock!
PS JOHNNY GETS HOME TOMORROW!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
FINALLY
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY I bet you're excited to see Johnny. Brandon comes home in September. These 2 years went by so quickly! I saw the card your parents sent out with Johnny's picture (wearing a 3 Amigos outfit). Hecka funny.
Post a Comment