Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kaylee the Hoarder

Kaylee is a little hoarder. Whenever she is playing she has to have all her toys next to her. In the tub she has to have all her fishies by her side or in her lap. It is hilarious. She'll play and play and then have to look and make sure her other toys are still next to her before she gets back to what he is doing. Then when she eats sge'll take a bite and keep it in her cheeks. I usually don't notice until I go to give her another bite and see little bits of pasta or whatever still in her mouth. So cute! So that is why I thought it was SO funny that when I checked her at nap time and saw this! What a silly girl. Even during sleep she has to hog her toys!

0 comments: