1. My Parents and Hayley came into town
My Dad had a golf tournament, aka an excuse to come see the girls) so we got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa...and Hayley :) 2. I was called as Primary President
Which means I am over the children 18 mo to 11 years at church. I am so excited and nervous!
3. We had some Libby Time!
4. We went to the Provo Temple for Family Home Evening.
Kaylee LOVES the temples so we went with Katie & Mikey and Talli & Shandon. We took pictures, ate ice cream sandwiches and had a blast!
I know its a lazy way to blog, but I have fallen behind and needed to catch up. That was pretty much our September though!

2 comments:
whoa, hola presidente! good luck with that one! It should be fun! I just got called to be primary secretary...having no clue who anybody is makes it rather difficult to take roll...
Hey Girl Hey! lol... Yay I made your blog I feel special!! :) Love Ya!
Post a Comment