I am 18 lbs 11 1/2 oz 27 in
I am crawling in my own little cute way...and cleaning our floor
I am waving like crazy and saying Bah (bye) and haa (hi)
I love to wrestle with my big sister Kaylee
I love to match with my sister and give kisses to my family
I am starting to point at what I want and make the cutest noises
I am very calm and one of the happiest babies ever!
I still have no teeth and very little hair but am the cutest around!!!
We love you so much Kennie! You are our little angel baby!


4 comments:
super cute! only 3 weeks and i will have two baby girls, just like you! :)
weren't we just coloring on each others faces with sharpie at girls camp last week? time flies!
your babies are seriously so cute...you need to have another one ;)
Love them!! So cute. I can't believe Kennady is getting so big. And saying hi and bye? She is going to be a genius just like her big sister :)
I love when she points...it's too cute! :)
Post a Comment