* Today is such a won-a-full day
* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Is a ax-a-nent
* Come open the door I can go marry a boy
*(Kay's version of the deal Ursala gives Mermaid )
Give me my voice, I'll get you some legs
Give me my voice, I'll get you some legs
* You come to here
*(I was trying to get a hold of my mom on the phone and was having no luck. Apparently Kaylee picked up on my frustration and decided to try to help)
Freaking Grandma, listen to my mama
*That make you happy
*(setting aside a water bottle for her little friend AJ)
I'll put it here just in case you want it
*(After going to the Temple she explained to me how her wedding day would work)
I'll go in and change in pretty dress and come out and look like a princess someday
*We don't say:
Butt, we say bum bum
(Which she turned into a song that she sang to everyone in the BYU creamery!)
Diaper, we say panties (?!?hahah)
What the freak, we say what the heck
*(I was trying to get a hold of my mom on the phone and was having no luck. Apparently Kaylee picked up on my frustration and decided to try to help)
Freaking Grandma, listen to my mama
*That make you happy
*(setting aside a water bottle for her little friend AJ)
I'll put it here just in case you want it
*(After going to the Temple she explained to me how her wedding day would work)
I'll go in and change in pretty dress and come out and look like a princess someday
*We don't say:
Butt, we say bum bum
(Which she turned into a song that she sang to everyone in the BYU creamery!)
Diaper, we say panties (?!?hahah)
What the freak, we say what the heck
*Look at those horsies. They're pooping in their pants. They should poop in the toilet.
* Oh shoot
*Oh my
*Actually...
*I'm going to "detect" it
*You're a guppy mama
*That is di-custing
*I love my daddy. He's my favorite daddy!
*Grandma, I listen to my Princess tape all da time
* Kay has a hard time with her s words, like sm or sp. it makes for some pretty cute sentences though!
I love your parkly ring
Mom I want to wear my parkaly kirt
That pells good
Katie I want a partie (smartie candy)
I love your parkly ring
Mom I want to wear my parkaly kirt
That pells good
Katie I want a partie (smartie candy)
*We apparently are brainwashing our kid...
I'm going to Wal-Mart mom. See ya later.
I got it at Target. I love Target.
*My mom was explaining to Kaylee how Halloween and trick-or-treating worked. All I heard from Kay was a loud squeal and, "chick er cheat, come in my basket." She then later asked me, "How we going to make me into Little Mermaid?"
Me: Kaylee you need to go to sleep
K: (as I am walking out of her room) Mom's mean
Me: What did you say?
K: (short pause) Dad's mean
Me: Kaylee come and talk to Johnny
K: No. I'm being a jerk
K: (as I am walking out of her room) Mom's mean
Me: What did you say?
K: (short pause) Dad's mean
Me: Kaylee come and talk to Johnny
K: No. I'm being a jerk
K: Let's watch little Einsteins
Me: (not wanting to be a terrible mom and let her watch tv all day) No, I don't want to
K: You just want to talk to me?
Me: Yea
K: (Without missing a beat) Nursery was good but I fell down on my trip but I trip on my shoe but I got an owie but I'm ok
Me: Kay can you make me something to eat?
K: I don't have the in-ge-diants
Me: (not wanting to be a terrible mom and let her watch tv all day) No, I don't want to
K: You just want to talk to me?
Me: Yea
K: (Without missing a beat) Nursery was good but I fell down on my trip but I trip on my shoe but I got an owie but I'm ok
Me: Kay can you make me something to eat?
K: I don't have the in-ge-diants
K: Daddy want to marry me in the temple?
Shane: Yes Kay
K: Are you nervous?
Me: What are you going to be for Halloween Kay?
Shane: Yes Kay
K: Are you nervous?
Me: What are you going to be for Halloween Kay?
K: Mermaid an daddy's going to be chit-tin (Triton) an mommy's going to be urs-ala an Kennies going to be founder cause he's chubby like founder.
How does she come up with 90% of this! We love it! That's all I have for now. There is so much more this little chatterbox says or amazes us with each day. We just need to be better about recording it! Hope you enjoy!

12 comments:
I love it !!! I can hear her sweet little voice in m head as I read those stories !! Thanks for sharing. You guys are awesome !
Oh my goodness, that was so fun to read. It's really making me look forward to what Jamie will come up with when he gets older! When you gonna be in CA again?
I laughed so hard!!! I am so excited for this weekend, and can't wait to hear all these things myself! Love you guys! (I agree, You as Ursala, and Kennady as flounder!!)
haha. That's hilarious, Shara. How precious!
Are you kidding me?! What a hilarious little chica!
Hilarious....you will love that you wrote these down and can always read back and remember how witty she is :) LOL...
hahahah my favorite is moms mean...what? dads mean...hahah too smart for her own good. i cant wait for halloween!
I just laughed hysterically and then teared up a little bit b/c I miss you guys...she is too cute for her own good :)
Kids Do say the Darnest thing! Love it!
I am laughing so hard my husband had to come in to make sure I was ok. I hope that Peyton says funny things like that someday! Feel free to share more! I love to read them!
I love this one:
K: Daddy want to marry me in the temple?
Shane: Yes Kay
K: Are you nervous?
Hilarious!
seriously I just read this one and the newest one! Wow, I sat here with a fat smile just laughing all by myself. I love her so dang much, & i didn't know she said freakin haha
-annie
Post a Comment