Oops, she did it again! Well folks watch out. We're not sure how she did it, but we officially have a Britney Spears fan on our hands! I made the mistake of listening to "Womanizer" in the car and when the song stopped Kaylee said, "again mom." I of course thought it was pretty cute until I had to listen to the song 3 times on the way home. Then Shane and I were headed up to the Packs and our little Kay decides she wants to hear "her song." We turned on the CD and decided to make sure she really knew what she wanted by playing a few different songs and well here are the pictures!
"no, nother one"




3 comments:
That picture had me laughing so hard! She's so cute!! Poor Shane, he already hated that song...
Lol...just as long as she doesnt want to grow up to be like her, than I think it will be okay.
HAHA :) So hilarious!
Post a Comment