One is Silver and the other is Gold! haha Whatever that means. However in the spirit of that weird little song we would like to say bon voyage to our beloved Cristina and Houston! You guys will be missed so much!


Stina you are an amazing friend and I am so glad we got the chance to get to know each other and become such wonderful friends. I love you!
Then to our dear Sibby who came to visit us last weekend after forever! It was great seeing you. It made me miss the good ol' BYU-I days.


Sibby it has been too long, but you will always be one of my favs!
So to all "new" friends and "old" friends, and all other sorts of friends, thanks! We are grateful for the blessing you are in our lives.
3 comments:
Awww....I miss Houston and Cristina TONS!
Shara! I miss you. It has been forever, I know, but I read your blog so even though we dont talk I feel a small bit a part of your life. You make me laugh so much when I read your posts and your daughters, no way they are that cute.
I look sick in that picture at chilis! Oh well! Thanks for being so awesome! I really miss you guys. Please come visit soon :(
Post a Comment