Wow its a little late, sorry second child, but what the heck right. Kennady Lynn is 4 months old!
Highlights
*Poor thing is STILL all congested. I hate winter time. Never again.What a start to life huh!
*She is on the verge of rolling over...its just hard to give her tummy time when she can't breath that well :)
* She smiles and talks up a storm.
*She loves big sister Kaylee and the feeling is totally mutual! Kaylee talks and Kennady beams! Its so sweet.
*She is CONSTANTLY moving and wiggling.
*She grunts. Its quite the little sound. A little scary but funny too.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
4 months old!
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww....Luna is doing the same things basically. So cute! I can't wait for their personalities to develop even more!
Oh yes I know about the grunting stage. I love their little matching outfits! I hope she feels better soon!
Brecklee has that dress! :) How are you doing? I hope you had a wonderful mother's day! I can't believe your little one is already 4 months, where did the time go? I hope all is going well for you. :)
Mini Shane is so adorable!
Colby has that same dress your girls have, so cute.
Post a Comment