Kaylee and I have been going to the pool lately. She loves to swim and is SO happy to be in the water! I just love to see her crawling around and splashing. Its so fun to see her adventurous side!
HOWEVER Kaylee has also started getting a little feisty and showing her stubborn side! (just like her daddy-haha) For example we had a mix up the other night (aka Shane didn't really listen :) ) so Kaylee had to ride in a big seat that LUCKILY happened to be in my grandpa's car. She was NOT to thrilled about this idea as you can see! She's a LITTLE diva what can I say!Lately she also enjoys crawling and playing in her car seat. Go figure. They hate when YOU put them in it but if its there idea its magnificent :) The other day I wasn't feeling too hot and was a little dazed on the couch when all the sudden I realized where is Kaylee. I jumped up kind of panicked and look around the side of the couch and saw this!
What a turkey! I almost have a heart attack and she's just relaxing! Oh Good times here at the Pack's!
Monday, June 23, 2008
A New Side of Kaylee
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i LOVE the pic of her just relaxin in the car seat! she just cracks me up
Post a Comment