Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Messy Miss

Not to make this one of those blogs that gets added to everyday, but I think a few blogworthy things have happened in our family's life (and by family, I mean Kaylee) since Shara's post yesterday. We really should just rename this blog Kaylee Christine.

Shara's Aunt Linda bought our little queen a baby doll yesterday at Ross. I'll be honest here; I didn't think that Kaylee would really get it right away. I figured she would probably like the doll, and probably play with it for a second and then forget it. Anyway, here are the pictures...




And who doesn't love pictures of kids covered in Dinner? I kinda felt bad because she ended up with spaghetti in her eyes. Ah well. At least she ate.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH how cute, she loves her dolly. I guess she's getting ready to be a big sister! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tip--when I have a kid, he or she will also be nakers when we have spaghetti for dinner! :)

Breanne said...

She is SO CUTE!
She kinda reminds me of Taya each time I look at your blog (so I am saying Taya is SO cute too aren't I? haha)
Every baby needs a messy spaguetti picture!