Monday, October 4, 2010

Visitors

Shane and I were lucky enough to have my friend Tiffany and her family come and visit. I love you so much Tiff! So Tiff, Nate and little Dax came to enjoy some Pack time and General Conference. Of course we are horrible and got NO pictures, but we had such a good time. We were able to go to Saturday Morning session of General Conference and sit in some way awesome seats, Thanks again Ryan! We had an amazing time. We also enjoyed a nice buffet, a cool park and the girls had so much fun with their new friend Dax. Kennady kept calling him Daxon. It was cute.

Tiffany and I were Bestest friends from High school and bridesmaids in each others weddings. We don't see each other enough, but when we do we jump right back in where we left off. Although we are now too old for laughing and talking until 3am, which we still did and regretted, we had a blast.

Thanks so much for coming guys. Come again anytime.

0 comments: