Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pre-School!

Yes my little girl is in Pre-School. Where does the time go? We have officially started the school train. First stop pre-school, last stop college! Even though its been hard on me little miss has been so excited to start school. She told me this morning that she was nervous. When I dropped her off she didn't even look back and when I picked her up she asked me if I was sad she was in Pre-School? haha. I told her I was only sad that she is getting so big and she smiled and said, "Yea. I am so big."
She has an amazing teacher, her bestest friend Adi in her class and is so excited to learn all she can. All I can say is that I am so truly blessed to be a mom. I feel so honored to have little Kaylee in my care and to be a stay-at-home mom able to watch her learn and grow into such an amazing person is awesome.
AND who can't resist my sweet little Kennady! She is getting SO big. She says and does everything, especially if her sister does. She is a doll and we love her so much!!

"Playing"Got to love Sisters!

4 comments:

Lignell Family said...

This post must be a mistake.... she can't be old enough to be going to school... it seems like a month ago that you had her!! She is a doll! I love the hugging picture of the girls so cute!

Cristina said...

they are getting so big! I just love them!! Kaylee looks so cute with her big Jessie backpack!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Ohh, her cute little Jessie backpack! Your girls are too cute. Miss you guys and hope your doing well!!

Thanks again for coming over to say bye, and for the adorable headband. You are the sweetest!!

Steph said...

Oh, love the little (huge) backpack! SEriously the cutest thing I've seen all night :)