I can't believe it's already been a year. Time goes by so quickly. And that is just it. Time will go on. Days turn to weeks, then months, then years and before we know it a lifetime will be behind us. We blink and we miss memories. We wait to long for something good to come along and we miss something better. We dwell in the past we dwindle the present. I think for Linda the past brought heartache and the future seemed out of reach. Her present was something she couldn't reach out and grasp without feeling the overwhelming cloud of depression that hung over her. It still breaks my heart that we are here one year later mourning her death. It also breaks my heart that time will go on and that she won't be a part of it.
My Mom wrote, "A year ago today my life was changed forever with the death of my sister. Remember the ones you love today. Tell them, show them. Be kind to the stranger. Be gentle with the downhearted and reach out to those in need. Maybe if we all do this, we can comfort those with broken hearts."
I believe that life is but a moment in the grand scheme of things. I believe that there is something beautiful and fulfilling beyond this adventure on earth and it is something that moves me and comforts me at the end of the day. So let us celebrate Linda's life and not her death. Let's look forward to the future and let this time heal our hearts. May the knowledge we have give us hope and the support of family and friends give us comfort. I hope this year can bring good opportunities, great blessings and the chance to be a little better!

1 comments:
So true!! I cannot believe its been a year. Time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment