My cousin Spencer left yesterday to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to serve a two year mission for the LDS church in Bangkok Thailand. *It's the same mission Halie went to :)
Kaylee was so cute. She kept telling him she'd come and find him. After we told her she would be 5 when Spencer came home she said, "I'll be so big. I can get married in the temple." Haha hold your horses there Kay. We truly do have a 2 yr old going on 25!
We are so happy for you and very proud of you Spence. You are going to be a great missionary! We will be missing you and keeping you in our prayers. God speed Elder. See ya in two years.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Farewell Elder McDonald
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dude, what adorable outfits your girlies have!!
And I can't believe you're primary president! Weoooo! Well, I can believe it - you're just amazing like that.
Post a Comment