
I know, finally you say. Christmas in California was great this year. We drove out in terrible fog and back in a blizzard, which wasn't great, but had a great time together with our entire family. There was a lot of good food, games, and family fun. Kaylee runs the show around Grandma's house. She had a fabulous time dressing up, going to the park and being the center of all attention. Shane and I were able to see good friends while we were home too. All in all it was a wonderful trip.
Highlight with Christmas with the Shepherds:
*Kaylee was ecstatic while opening her presents. So cute!
*Kennady talking SO many steps...some of her ones
*Kaylee liked Santa! He warmed his way into her heart with Ariel!
*Playing the bag game.
*Walks to the park.
*Seeing my friends. Love you girls!!
*Cody getting baptized. Congrats!








I'll say it again but Shane and I are so blessed to have wonderful family! We love you so much!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Christmas with the Shepherds
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! :)
Post a Comment