Kids SEE everything.
Look at those big baby blues!*Kaylee put her toy giraffe to my chest in the bath and said, "eat." Oh boy!
Kids DO everything.
Kids HEAR everything.
That's right when I was mad and said "holy shiz" (I really did say shiz) what did I hear not but a second later from Kaylee....yea need to change that habit!
Kids ARE everything!!!
We don't know what we'd do without our two little love bugs!
Oh and we do have friends that we hang out with....here is proof! We hang out all the time and I always say "why do we NEVER take pictures." So here is our attempt at documenting our friendship. Its a way lame picture, but its a start! We love ya'll!

2 comments:
Hey Shara, I havent heard from Kristina yet on the phone number, so when she gets it I will call. I love the new pics. Kaylee is a riot. I watched the video of her singing. Kennady is a doll...her eyes are so big! Its cute!
I have 39 days until my is supposed to arrive, hopefully it's sooner. I better start putting cameras in every room of the house. :)
Post a Comment