Monday, March 30, 2009

Cal-a-for-na

For weeks if you asked little Miss Kaylee where we were headed she would squint her eyes, smile super big and say CAL-A-FOR-NA! Loved it! So here we are. Like I said before the kids have been sick. Poor Baby K is still pretty congested, but Kaylee is back to her diva self!! The weather is awesome, which I can't say about Utah, and we are having a great time with my family and friends. Don't worry Shane we miss you tons!!! Here are just a few pics.....or tons

Those beautiful baby blues...don't mind the boogies :)my little trooper
The girls
Kaylee's new favorite trickOur good friendsShe's got soul
Little Shane is mad :)Me & B
The Shepherd kids

Ok I HAVE to stop I have way too many pics so I could do this all day. If you want to see more I have some on my facebook album http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2120569&id=193303919&l=7de9396b68

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shara,
i totally miss you! i really like your pants in the pic of you and Bailey. Oh, and your kids are SO adorable. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Waaah!! I am SO jealous, it keeps SNOWING here! :P Glad you seem to be having a great time though! And I think I'm going to copy you and get someone to take a pic of Jason, Jamie and me on those awesome rocks at Hagan Park...

Ben N Nessa said...

Love lil' Shane...and real Shane....he's helped remodel our house SO much! :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

I love little Kaylee. She just has so much personality even looking at her pics. I love the one of her singing...she's my kinda gal!

Jeanine said...

Sadly, Kaylie's new trick reminds me of...well me! ;) Looks like you had a great trip! Let's all hang out soon as this weather gets nicer!