We are packing up to move into a new apartment just across town. Although the last name might fool you into thinking otherwise we HATE packing! Here is just one shot of my little "helper" helping me move :)How can I even get mad at that face.
Here she is emptying a box I had just filled.
This is what we have to do to get work done. Barricade and turn on Baby Einstein.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My Little "Helper"
Sharing this with you: Shara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey shara! emma convinced me to get a blog, not that i have much to write about but it's fun! kaylee is super cute and that barricade picture is just too funny!
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so beautiful. Isn't that age so fun....at times! Hope all is well. I miss your family so much.
Post a Comment