Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mommy & Me Photo Shoot

So my other mother Daphne took pictures of Kaylee and I at the
park the other day. I really wanted her to because I've seen other
stuff she's done and she does such a great job! Kaylee wasn't too
excited about being a model but Dee, the pro she is, still
captured some amazing shots.
(Look at all her great shots on her blog under Dee's Photography!)




7 comments:

Morgan said...

those are so cute! is that daphne quist who took those? i didn't know she did photography!

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Hi Shara,

Remember me????? Your family is adorable. I saw the comment you posted on Cam and Nicole Fisher's blog. Just wanted to say hi.

Francesca

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

beautiful photos! you and baby are gorgeous. i can't believe how old johnny looks. soooooo weird. i am old....

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

Shara I changed my photo blog to becandidphotos.blogspot.com

Marc and Stacy said...

Hey Shara,
This is Stacy used to be Petersen, from Galena Fireside...friends with Mindy. I found you through Sarah used to be Hogge's blog. You're daugheter is adorable. It's so fun to see people and how they are moving forward with their lives and having families!

Marc and Stacy said...

Yes motherhood does FLY by. I can't believe my baby is almost off to nursery! She turned 17 months yesterday.
Isn't it fun having a brother come home from a mission? My brother just got home in November, so I can totally relate to your posts getting excited about your brother coming home.
What have I been up to? Just marriage, my baby, my job working for my mother in law, and life. What have you been up to? Do you still sing?

Kyle Peterson said...

Cute Cute. I know your hair has probably been short for a while but I love it. So what are your plans for the summer? Any APX? I'm probably coming to Utah while Kyle goes to Dallas so if you are still in the U of T I wanna chill.