So little Miss Kaylee has this new scrunchy nose face. It is pretty funny. She use to do it when she was mad and now she does it when she is happy. We love it. You can see her little teeth and it shows her goofy little personality.
(ps the crown is a joke although our daughter does think she is the queen of the world- a bad habit she picked up at Grandma Shepherd's house)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
The NEW face
Sharing this with you: S-K-S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh wow...she looks a lot like you in this pic!! I can't believe how grown up she is...I still remember getting the text saying you were in labor...man time flies!!
Hi shara, visit my blog and check out your daughter's picture. soo cute! Also don't forget to post on the give away!
http://blahblahbebe.typepad.com
Sorry Shaj I was so sick. Next time I will snap a bunch! Hey go post on the give away, don't you want a puertorican "beautiful" photograph on you wall? LOL love, Lily
Ho do you do the big profesh page? It looks so good! Kaylee is so cute, my goodness! Does she still fuss or is the belly feeling better? Are you guys going out this summer?
She is so darling!
Are you sure its a recipe that I made? Is it like a fruity salad? When did I make it?
haha- Chris totally started doing that- scrunching up and breathing really fast. It is SO cute! He smiled when he saw Kaylees pic!
Post a Comment