Well Shane and I are watching my cousins this week and it has been hard work. I went from taking care of 1 little girl to taking care of 6! My cousins are great (the oldest is 16 and the youngest is 5) but it definitely has been different for me. Big dinners with some picky eaters and crazy back roads to school. haha! I am just glad the Lord sends them one at a time :) or at least thats our deal! Thanks McDoanld kids for putting up with me.
I have been missing grown up people for sure. I have also been missing blogging. Just when I feel like I am getting ok at it then I come up here and I go back to my terrible blogger status. Sorry guys, but I do have some fun pics from this week and of course Kaylee has just been a doll. She surely has picked up some bad habits -whinning and not sleeping- but other than those she's great!! So when we get back to our casa on Sunday I will surely share with you all.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Mother of 6
Sharing this with you: S-K-S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow! We had six little cousins over for just a few hours and I felt like that... Does that mean I am going to be a horrible mom? I better just take my time with this baby thing. :) You look super cute in the photos. You 3 make a cute family.
Post a Comment