Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls just want to have fun!

Shane and I love where we live because we have some great friends. A while back some girlfriends and I decided to plan a little "Girls Night Out!" It took a bit of planning and not everyone could make it that we wanted to, but it was a BIG success. We went to dinner, stayed at a hotel, ate way too many treats, stayed up way too late and went shopping. Best of all it was kid free! Having amazing friends really makes the world go round! Thanks lovely ladies for a brilliant weekend. I love you all so much! Can't wait for the next one!!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

this is the most awesome idea ever!! looks SO fun and your outfit is freakin cute :) love you shara!!

Steph said...

Oh, my funny! You have to take those pics down, ha ha ha.... Girls night is never the same without you, Shara, I love having you live close by!!

Cilka said...

When is this going to happen again!?!?!? I'm having girls night withdrawals!!!!