Monday, June 14, 2010

February

The month of February consisted of more unpacking & organizing, more fun in the box, visits from family, watching my cousins for a week and playtime at the park :) Got to heart the month of love!!

I also wanted to list all the things I loved in the month of February:
I LOVE....
My wonderful, hot, hard-working husband.
My beautiful, send straight from heaven little girls.
Our supportive and loving family who are always there for us.
Our couldn't-live-without friends who make life so fun and exciting.
See's candy, In-N-Out...really all food (unfortunately)
Tivo, AC, all manner of Crafts, our ward, our new place...
and MOST importantly
The gospel of Jesus Christ. The rock and foundation of our lives!

1 comments:

Cristina said...

WOW, we love all of the same things! Except for your husband...I love mine! AND crafts!! haha, that made me laugh, but it's so true!